Skip to Main Content

Study permit

If you want to study in Canada as an international student, you will need to get a study permit to have access to the Canadian education system. Only Canadian citizens and permanent residents can study in Canada without a study permit. Also, in rare situations, if your study program is under 6 months in duration, you do not need a study permit.

Individuals wanting to obtain a study permit for Canada must satisfy several prerequisites and conditions under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada. Among other things, the individual must absolutely have received an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution in Canada, which can be a university, college or another institution designated by the Government of Canada. After receiving the acceptance letter, the study permit application process can begin.

In addition to obtaining a study permit, you should also get a visa to come to Canada if your country of citizenship or residence is not a Canadian-visa-exempt country.

The process of obtaining a Canadian study permit and being accepted at a designated learning institution can require a lot of time and energy. Let Daigle Immigration simplify the process and get your study permit for you! We have helped thousands of students successfully obtain their study permit, allowing them to benefit from one of the best education systems in the world.


We can help you !

Let Daigle Immigrationhelp you in your Canadian Immigration needs. We know we can help you! Take the first steps towards your Canadian visa today.

  • Free immediate consultation
  • Fixed fees
  • Guaranteed service

Immigration is complex. Let us facilitate your Canadian immigration process.

Call Us Now

Phone number

450 955-1593

Toll Free

877 955-1593



Share & Follow us